Saturday 5 October 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : PRESS STILL

BIBLE FOCUS - Daniel 10:8-13 KJV
Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness  was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

PRAYER-O GOD OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH DELIVER MY ANGEL OF BLESSING FROM STRANGE CONTENTIONS. FATHER ANYTHING CAUSING DELAY TO MY ANSWERS, HELP FROM ABOVE DESTROY IT. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM BATTLES AND CONTENTIONS. I WILL NEVER BE TIRED IN PRAYER, I RECIEVE GRACE TO PRESS STILL. I FOCUS ON THE PROMISE AND NOT THE PROBLEM AND I MANIFEST GREATLY. I SHALL NOT RESULT TO DISBELIVE ,I AM EQUIPPED BY GODS GRACE AND MERCY. I RECIEVE UNCOMMON HELP AT THE BREAKING POINT OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN.

WORD - Even after Daniel confessed his sins and prayed, he didn't stop praying till he got his answer. He kept on praying till his prayers moved the release of his angel of blessing. Though his blessing has been released but there were contentions against his answer and as he pressed still his answer got to him even on his knees. What if he had stopped praying, means his answered would have been further delayed or even never come, and just like many today he would have resulted to saying his prayers were not answered. Don't pray and give up, that answer may have been released but your angel of blessing is possibly being held. There is more that your persistence in prayer can do to giving your request a speedy answer. You never know who and what is standing on your way. Keep praying and knocking on heavens gate till those answers are released. The reward of your prayers is the manifestation of answers. Press still!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LET PEOPLE'S DOUBT MAKE YOU DOUBT GOD. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment