Tuesday 15 October 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: POSSESING YOUR DIVINE HERITAGE.

BIBLE FOCUS - 1CHRONICLES 4:9-10:
And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, c saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve e me! And God granted him that which he requested.

PRAYER : FATHER OPEN MY EYES TO MY IDENETITY IN CHRIST JESUS. HELP ME TO LIVE THE LIFE OF FULLNESS AND ABUNDANCE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. I RECIEVE THE POWER TO TAKE OVER TERRITORIES AND SUBDUE NATIONS. MY COAST IS ENLARGED. I HAVE THE HERITAGE OF THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE .I REFUSE TO SETTLE FOR LESS , I PRESS FOR AN OVERFLOW. THE LORD ENLARGE MY CAPACITY. I AM A CITY SET ON THE HILL. MY LIGHT SHINES EVEN BRIGHTER. I HAVE HONOUR AND WEALTH FOR THE PROVISION OF THE NEEDS OF MY ASSIGNMENT ON EARTH IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD- Jabez recognised his worth in Christ and positioned himself for a blessed life, by the kind of prayer he made. Recognizing his identity made him understand that he was beyond the name his mother gave him and so he pressed for more. Jabez was an honorable man but was poor,so he knew it was time for his status to blend with his value and so he went to God, who is able to bring down and put up. He didn't allow his circumstances subject him to a pitiful life, he rose above it by taking his place in life by the revelation of knowing who he is. Today I am here to tell someone that you are more that what situation has made you. You have been given dominion over territories and power to conquer nations. You are beyond ordinary. God is set to blend your life with the kind of life he has destined you for.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU WERE BORN TO LIVE A LIFE THAT GOD CALLED YOU TO AND NOT OTHERWISE. DONT SETTLE FOR LESS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment