Thursday 31 October 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIFE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS 
BIBLE FOCUS- Malachi 2:9 KJV- Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

PRAYER- IN THE NAME OF JESUS I AM ROOTED IN CHRIST AND I PRPDUCE GOOD FRUIT. I AM ESTABLISHED IN FAITH AND RIGHTEOUS. THE MERCY OF GOD ESTABLISH MY FEET ON GODLY PATH. I LIVE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF GOD'S WILL. I DO ACCORDING TO GOD'S DESIRES FOR ME. I RECIEVE GRACE FOR TOTAL OBEDIENCE. ANYWHERE SIN HAS DEBASED ME FATHER LET YOUR MERCY IN RIGHTEOUSNESS LIFT ME UP. FATHER MY HEART IS OPEN TO YOUR WILL. I SHALL NOT DISAPPOINT MY GOD AND MY GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN .

WORD : God's word is God, the obedience to God's word makes you stand tall. The Bible says righteousness exalts a nation. And righteousness is right standing, walking and living with God ,and this is embedded in obeying his word. Sin or anything not aligned with God makes a person stink and sink. You become an attraction for good in righteousness. To stand tall you must be rooted in Christ Jesus. Your root determines your shoot. Where you are rooted determines what you produce.

TODAY'S TIP: FAITH IS THE FOUNDATION TO PLEASE GOD AND GRACE IS WHAT SUSTAINS YOU ON THE PATH. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment