Thursday 2 January 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : ALL THINGS NEW

BIBLE FOCUS: Revelation 21:5 KJV- And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

PRAYER - FATHER I HOLD FAST TO YOUR WORD IN FAITH. I ENTER THE NEW THAT YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR ME IN THIS YEAR. I SPEAK FRUITFULNESS ON MY PATH. I DECREE THAT I WALK AND DWELL IN THE SUFFICIENCY OF GOD. EVERY PLAN, DREAM AND VISION BECOMES A REALITY. MY EYES ARE OPEN TO SEE BEYOND THE ORDINARY AND I HAVE BEYOND THE COMMON. I REFUSE TO STRUGGLE, I FLOW IN THE GRACE OF EASE AND OPEN DOORS. MY PATH IS CLEARED. THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD IS MY REALITY AND LIFE. ALL THINGS ARE NEW IN ME AND THE OR ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: God is reassuring you of the new things that he is set to do this year. He says behold,  look with the eyes of Faith for this words are true. He says write it down, the prophecies and promises, he is bringing all to pass. He says you can depend on this word, your Faith is vital to activate this word. Because the word of God says the just shall live by his faith. Don't be in doubt of these words. He says behold it, it is now. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, trust every promise of God. He said it and it is sure.  It is like you have never seen before. It is not your making, it is God's making. Means He is creating even those things that you can see a way through just got or you. He is creating that position for you, situation are aligning for you. It is new, it is God dependent. Look, behold!  Let your eyes see it, your ears hear it and your heart receive it. 

TODAY'S TIP- THE REALITY OF GOD'S WORD IS LIVED BY FAITH! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment