Wednesday 29 January 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- RENEWED HOPE 

BIBLE FOCUS- Malachi 4:2 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

PRAYER: THE SUN OF STRENGTH AND HOPE ARISES FOR ME. I AM DELIVERED FROM EVERY DARK SITUATION. I SEE GOD THE LIGHT OF HOPE IN ME. ALL THINGS ARE WORKING IN ME AND FOR ME.I AM HEALED IN MY MIND AND IN ALL I DO. I ENTER INTO GRACE AND DOMINION IN CHRIST. THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND LIFE.I PRODUCE GREAT RESULTS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD- God is speaking to that weary soul , broken heart and frustrated mind, that healing has come. Light is coming to that dark world. When a heart is troubled and is without joy, there is so much that wither and wouldn't go well. But a heart filled with Joy and gladness  from God breaks forth into new songs. Sun here signifies, strength, light, hope. All this, is what God is bringing into your life this season. He is standing in and arising on your behalf, things are changing no more shall you sing the old song. You are no more in subjection but in dominion. It's a new we season, as you stay in Faith and reverence to God.  

TODAY'S TIP- EVEN WHEN IT FEELS LIKE NOTHING IS HAPPENING KNOW THAT GOD IS WORKING IT OUT FOR YOUR GOOD 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment