Thursday 23 January 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : COVERING

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 91:9-10 KJV
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; [10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

PRAYER- I TAKE REFUGE IN THE ROCK. I AM SHIELDED FROM ALL AFFLICTION AND EVIL. I SHALL NOT BE BEGUILED BY THE WICKED. MY STRENGTH IS IN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. THE MOST HIGH IS MY HIDING PLACE AND MY LIFE REPELS EVERY EVIL. I BEHOLD THE REWARD OF THE WICKED AND NO EVIL BEFALLS ME. THE GOODNESS OF GOD IS MY HERITAGE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: Your refuge determines your safety. The question is who is your refuge? Before you cry out about that situation ask yourself have I taken refuge in the right place. Before you say what has befallen me ask yourself who is my covering. The Bible acknowledge that this things will happen but it shall not come near those who have taken refuge in God. Whatever can't touch God can't reach you. To be in God's refuge you have to be rooted and totally surrendered. In him your safety is guaranteed, in the midst of the storm. Your refuge determines your safety. 

TODAY'S TIP- YOUR COVERING IS AS STRONG AS WHERE YOU FIND REFUGE. 


EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment