Friday 10 March 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET-OBEY GOD


BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 81:13-16 KJV

[13] Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways! [14] I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries. [15] The haters of the Lord should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever. [16] He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO FOCUS AND NOT BE DISCOURAGED. MAY I NOT PURSUE AFTER THE WRONG THINGS OR WRONG WAY. FATHER DEEPEN MY HEART IN YOU AND LET ME LEARN YOUR WILL. I RECEIVE THE GRACE AND HEART OF OBEDIENCE. I WILL NOT PANIC. TEACH ME LORD TO FOLLOW YOUR WILL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!


WORD- You can’t win a fight without the battle axe. There is so much advantage in knowing God , walking in His will and fixing your gaze on Him. Let not Your story be that of regret. Fix your heart on Jesus. There is joy in obeying God and paying attention to the patterns He is taking you through. Your life isn’t that of everyone , listen to God He knows what’s best for you. Focus on your part not that of others .


TODAY’S TIP- THERE US NO BETTER WAY OUTSIDE THE WILL OF GOD. 


EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment