Friday 10 March 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I  declare that I have receive the mercies of God 

My pain days are over 

God has healed me from affliction and agony 

No more will the enemy  have an upper hand in my life 

 

I declare that God comes through for me just in time 

My season of tears has now become unending season of laughter 

I will not be in distress for I am helped by the mercy of God 

The mercies of God is my voice and advantage 

 

I declare that what the devil meant for destruction has been turned in my Favour 

I do not live in the shadow of the past I move from glory to glory 

My future  is better than my past , I advance in greatness 

My feet are drowned in God’s love and not problems 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment