Tuesday 28 March 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that the Lord has raised help and helpers for me 

God has orchestrated divine help for me

God has laid help for me in Zion 

I am not stranded 

I do not lack nor hunger for the good things of life 

 

I declare that good things multiply in my life 

In Christ i am made strong 

The purpose of God in me shall mot become futile 

My help cometh from the Lord

God has destined me for favour and great increase 

 

I declare that i am manifesting exceedingly abundantly more

Help and increase is my portion

In Christ i will not sink 

Failure shall not know my address 

I rise beyond defeat 

I have receive help from Zion

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment