Wednesday 8 March 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my life is productive of new things 

I experience the overwhelming mercies of God 

God is springing forth mighty things in me and through me 

My season of abundant change abs testimony has come 

 

I declare that my life has become the testimony of the goodness of God 

I have God speed in all I do 

My eyes are open to see the wonders of God and my faith shall not be shaken 

I declare that God has made a way for me 

 

I declare that blessings are pursuing me and overtaking me 

My life is an evidence of good result 

With ease I attain great heights 

My testimony shall not be once upon a time but new every morning 

In Jesus name I have declared, AMEN 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment