Wednesday 15 March 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am anointed with divine oil and my head of lifted 

God’s hand over me can not be stopped 

I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them till I have recovered all

The power of fear and doubt over me is frustrated 

 

I declare that I walk in confidence of limitless possibilities of God 

God takes my enemies by surprise 

I soar higher above the storms and I rise beyond the odds 

We are not left stranded God is our supply and surplus 

 

I declare that testimonies that silenced the wicked is making waves in our lives 

We are God’s vessels of honor 

The perfection of Christ is made perfect in us 

We rise above the limit of yesterday 

We will not be forced out of divine patterns and Goodly heritage 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment