Monday 3 April 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- MONTH OF LIGHT


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 18:28 KJV
For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

PRAYER - FATHER THANK YOU FOR LIGHT. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME INTO THE EXPERIENCE OF LIGHT. THANK YOU LORD FOR LIFTING MY BURDEN. FATHER THIS MONTH EVERYWHERE I TURN I SEE LIGHT. EVERYTHING I DO I SEE LIGHT. MY LIFE IS ILLUMINATED WITH LIGHT.  I HAVE LIGHT IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD-Light represents hope and solution. The light of God is shining on you this season is to help you beat the odds . You can not be in light and experience the things of the dark . When God lights your candle means He makes you seen and makes things possible for you. Burdens are darkness, when you can’t see a way of possibility it’s darkness. But when light comes in everything responds . Everything begins to makes sense. You can’t be a carrier of light and dwell in darkness. God has brought you into light and brought light to you . Rejoice!!!

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN ONLY SHINE WHEN YOU ARE IN CHRIST!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment