Friday 21 April 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- NO MORE IDOLS


BIBLE FOCUS- Ezekiel 14:3-4 KJV
Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them? [4] Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God ; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

PRAYER- FATHER I PUT YOU ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE. LORD FORGIVE THE IDOLS IN MY HEART. LORD I COME TO YOU TRUSTING AND DEPENDING ON YOU. I DISCONNECT MYSELF FROM ANYTHING THAT WANTS TO TAKE ME FROM GOD’S PRESENCE. LORD I CHOOSE YOU. LORD I SURRENDER TOTALLY TO YOU . FATHER TAKE MY LIFE AND USE IT FIR YOUR GLORY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- The Bible says thy word have I hid in my heart , that I might sin against thee. The word is God himself . But anything that takes the place of God has become an idol and idols are abomination before God and hinderances to blessings . Before you say my prayers are hindered check the Idols in your heart . What are those things you gave placed above God.  Whatever you have place above God is an idol.

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN’T GO TO GOD WITH IDOL IN YOUR HEART !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment