Wednesday 5 April 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- DON’T GIVE UP


BIBLE FOCUS - Mark 14:36 KJVAnd he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

PRAYER - FATHER TEACH ME PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE. MAY I NOT BE TIRED TO DO ABD CHOOSE WHAT IS RIGHT . I WILL NOT GIVE UP BEFORE I MANIFEST THE LIFE GID HAS GIVEN ME.FATHER HELP MD TO RIDE ON THE WINGS OF VICTORY. FATHER GIVE ME STRENGTH TO REACH MY FULL POTENTIAL. FATHER LET ALL THAT I AM BE GOD GLORIFYING. I DAILY MAKE FAITH CONFESSIONS AND NOT WEAKNESS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- It’s okay to be overwhelmed sometimes and just want the process to be over. Jesus was too, but learn from what He said in the end , not my will but your will be done. Because what we want to be over , is what God will use to propel us to the next level. 

TODAY’S WORD- NO NEW LEVEL COMES EASY BUT YOU MUST PRESS IN !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment