Wednesday 12 April 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare everything is productive in my hands

God has seen my labour and has remembered me to bless me 

The Light of remembrance has shined on me 

It’s my next level season 

 

I declare that i walk into the best of everything God has placed before me 

My prepared place is settled in God

Nothing will frustrate my blessing

What God has for me , will not slip from my hands

 

I declare that God has settled me for live 

The good of my doings shall not bd hidden

Strange miracles and testimonies have become my daily experience 

I am present for the best of God for me 

The miraculous is happening for me and to me 

God has remembered me 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#Efecollabs


No comments:

Post a Comment