Sunday 30 April 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- MAY-STEPPING UP TO HIGHER GROUNDS-


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

PRAYER-FATHER THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING MY STRENGTH. FATHER I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY THROUGH ALL SEASONS OF LIFE. FATHER LEAD ME BY YOUR HAND. TEACH ME WHAT TO DO AND LEAD ME IN THE PLACE TO GO . I STEP HIGHER INTO YOUR BEST FOR ME. I PRAY THAT THE HAND OF THE ENEMY WILL NOT LAY HOLD OVER ME. LORD I STAY IN TUNE WITH YOU FOR YOUR WORD FOR ME IS YE AND AMEN. FATHER LEAD ME INTO MY REST PLACE AND YOUR BEST SEASON FOR ME . THIS NEW MONTH I STEP INTO MY HIGHER GROUND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-I will lead you in the way which thou shalt go-Gods way is a high way, he will never lead us astray . Even though how and where he is leading you through doesn’t seem like it. We must learn that trusting God is faith and faith is what takes us farther than our abilities . When we trust God we move past our weaknesses . There is a way that seems right to us but the end is the down way. The only potent and right way is the one the Lord leads. We must understand that we can’t trust God and fail. Living right with God is our prevailing power. So this month God is saying don’t loose focus. Trust me . If I said it , I will do it , if I started it I will complete it. The reason you are tired is because you have carried it all by yourself. He says now can you rest on me

TODAY’S WORD-THE BEST FOR YOU IS IN GOD. GO WHERE HE LEADS YOU!

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment