Sunday 21 May 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- FAITH AND PATIENCE 


BIBLE FOCUS- John 13:7 KJVJesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

PRAYER - THANK YOU LORD FIR YOU WILL NEVER LEAD ME ASTRAY. LEAD ME HOLYGHOST I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY. FATHER GIVE ME A LEVEL OF SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING. LORD I MAY NOT KNOW BUT I FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEP. I RECEIVE GRACE TO BE TO BE COMPLETELY OBEDIENT AND STAY IN GOD. GIVE ME WORD FOR EVERY SEASON. LET YOUR WORD DIRECT ME IN EVERY SEASON IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- We might not understand the reason God allows somethings but His eyes are on us, He knows what’s best. You have to learn to trust God blindly. If we saw the whole stair case(everything about our life), we might not explore all the full potential that God has placed in us . Be patient, Faith comes with patience.

TODAY’S WORD- WITH FAITH AND PATIENCE YOU WILL DO EXPLOIT.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment