Tuesday 16 May 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET-  USE HEAVENS HOTLINE


BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 118:5-6 KJVI called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. [6] The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO STAY FOCUSED ON YOU AND TEACH ME TO PRAY. LORD BRING ME OUT OF EVERY MESS AND LET MY LIFE BE A TESTIMONY. FATHER I DRAW ME CLOSER TO YOU THAT I DO NOT MOVE FARTHER FROM YOU. TEACH ME TO TRUST AND OBEY. I PRAY THAT NO SITUATION WILL GET THE BEST OF NE. I STAY FOCUSED ON GOD IN ALL SEASON IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- God can move you from nobody to somebody in a twinkle of an eye . But you have to take your worries to Him. Sometimes instead of praying , you find yourself complaining . Give it to God , He can handle the mess. No matter how messy things are or you think you are in , call on God. Don’t be so focused on your situation that you loose focus on God . There is no time that you call on God  that she will not answer you. Stop giving God breaks and take it all to Him.

TODAY’S TIP- PRAYER IS OUR ACESS KEY TO GOD, USE IT EVERYTIME!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment