Monday 29 May 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- VICTORY ON ALL SIDES


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 129:1-2,4 KJV
Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say: [2] Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me. [4] The Lord is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.

PRAYER- FATHER I HOLD ON TO YOU. I WILL NOT LET THE WORLD LEAD ME ASTRAY. I WALK WITH BOLDNESS AND CONFIDENCE OF GOD IN MIND. I KNOW THAT GOD HAS STEPPED IN FOR ME. I HAVE VICTORY AND MORE OVERWHELMING VICTORY. I AM STANDING ON THE WINNING SIDE OF LIFE . I AM FULFILLING EVERY WORD GOD HAS WRITTEN CONCERNING MY DESTINY. THE LORD HAS CUT ASUNDER THE CORD OF THE WICKED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- When God is in you, for you and by you, satanic tricks and tactics will not prosper. God is your most assured covering . If you are still in doubt looking for where to hide or get extra powers , then you are on the wrong path. Let this be your watchword that you have been carried all your life by God. Don’t panic , don’t fear , Hold on to God.

TODAY’S WORD- HAVING GOD BY YOUR SIDE IS YOUR WEAPON OF VICTORY .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment