Thursday 18 May 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that i am safe in Gods hands and secured in victory 

God is a shield for me and He will not let me fall

God takes pleasure in fighting for me therefore i am victorious 

My trouble days are over for the Lord as settled me 

 

I declare that i step into this day as a victor 

All eyes are on me for the glory of God doth radiate in me 

Greater things are springing up in me 

I am the Child of heavenly kingdom therefore i will  not bow to evil authority 

I wear upon me the garment of rulership and the sceptre of authority 

 

I declare that it is my new dawn and no force of hell can stop it 

I am always in my winning season 

The Lord has caused me to thrive over confronting battles 

I step out of my comfort zone into far better days 

God is with me

In Jesus name i have declared ,Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment