Sunday 30 July 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- LEAN ON JESUS 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 18:1-3 KJVI will love thee, O Lord, my strength. [2] The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. [3] I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

PRAYER - FATHER I FOREVER REST IN YOUR EMBRACE . I LOVE YOU LORD AND I ADORE YOU. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME INTO YOUR FULLNESS AND GIVING ME ALL THAT I NEED . FATHER THANK YOU FOR BEING MY STRENGTH EVEN WHEN ALL ELSE IS FAILING . FATHER CONTINUE TO SHOW ME THE PATTERNS THAT YOU WANT ME TO WALK IN THE WAYS THAT YOU HAVE OREPARED FOR ME . FATHER ENLIGHTEN MY HEART AND STRENGTHEN ME FOR THE PATH YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR ME IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!!!

WORD- If you don’t love God and lean on Him , who else will help you . Relying on the unfailing God is your best bet. You can’t rely on God and fail. With Him you have security , sufficiency , help and comfort. There is nothing missing from God . Don’t let anyone deceive you there is no option outside God . Our life with God is a win . Even when it don’t look like it, God has your back even when everything falls apart so holding into Him, is a great thing to do.

TODAY’S TIP-TRUSTING IN GOD SHOULD NEVER COME WITH AN ATOM OF DOUBT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment