Wednesday 5 July 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- CRY OUT TO GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Jonah 2:1-2 KJVThen Jonah prayed unto the Lord his God out of the fish's belly, [2] And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

PRAYER - FATHER I CRY FOR MERCY . HELP ME LORD . FATHER I NEED YOU . LORD MAY I NOT BE CHEATED OUT OF YOUR BEST FOR ME . FORGIVE MY SHORT COMINGS . CAUSE STRANGE MIRACLES TO HAPPEN TO ME . FATYER MAY MY LIFE BE AM EVIDENCE OF OKE TERRIBLY FOLLOWED BY GOD, IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- Wherever you are in life God can hear you. All you need to do is cry out to God. Don’t think you have gone too deep or too far. Even in the belly of a fish mercy found Jonah . So why are you letting devil cheat you out of God’s best.

TODAY’S WORD- GOD GOT YOU COVERED TRUST HIM!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment