Thursday 27 July 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that i have been divinely compensated 

My years of sorrow has ended 

All the good things that was stolen from me and i was deprived of has been given back to me 

My years of waiting is not in vain 

 

I declare that i have been restored fully 

Every affliction is turned to gladness and testimony 

The miraculous is happening without fail in my life 

I sit on the throne of blessing 

 

I declare that everyday launches me into the goodness if God 

I will nit dwell on the former , miracles happen to me daily 

I have been paid forward, my years of waiting  has been turned to gladness 

Everything i lost has been regained

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment