Thursday 6 July 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- GOD’S WORD IS TRUE


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 138:2 KJVI will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

PRAYER - FATHER I HOLD ON TO YOUR WORD IN FAITH AND TOTAL ALLEGIANCE TO YOU. I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN BY THE STORM. I STAND STEADFASTLY IN GOD. THE LORD EQUIP ME WITH STRENGTH. MY FOCUS IS ON JESUS. I AM MANIFESTING GOD’S WORD OF TRUTH. GOD SPEAKS AND I OBEY. I TRIUMPH GLORIOUSLY IN GOD. THE WORD OF GOD IS MY STANDING GROUND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!

WORD- Hold unto God’s word , it is true, and He has magnified it above his name. Meaning Gods word can never lie . What He has told you He will do for your and He in you, will come to pass. Do not let your heart fret or be troubled , God is a convenant keeper and the helper of the helpless 

TODAY’S  WORD- LEARN TO TRUST IN JESUS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment