Thursday 6 July 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET-  THE WELL SPRING OF GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 139:5-7 KJVThou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. [6] Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. [7] Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

PRAYER - FATHER I DAILY DRAW STRENGTH FROM YOU AND YOUR WELL OF WISDOM. FATHER HELP ME TO BE FIRMLY ROOTED IN YOU. LORD I DAILY TAKE REFUGE IN YOUR PRESENCE , TEACH ME YOUR WAYS AND LET ME ALIGN WITH YOU DAILY. I WILL NOT BE LOST IN SELF BUT IN GOD’S LOVE AND WELL OF MERCY IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- The beauty of Gods knowledge . It is only God who has such knowledge that can give such . So there is no place like the presence of God, it is where you must stay . And drink from and tap knowledge from . Always seek to tap from Gods knowledge. That’s why the Bible says commit thy ways before God , because we don’t know except God helps us to. We exceed physical and temporary sight of situation when we move closer to God.

TODAY’S WORD- WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT OUR MAKER 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment