BIBLE FOCUS - Acts 18:9-10 KJVThen spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: [10] For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.
PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO STEP OUT IN FAITH. FATHER PUT YOUR SPIRIT INSIDE OF ME AND HELP ME DEMOSTRATE BOLDNESS. MAY I NOT BE FOUND WANTING. MY DESTINY WILL NOT BE COVERED. I MANIFEST ALL THAT GOD HAS CALLED ME TO DO. I WILL FULFILL GOD’S DESIRE OVER ME. GOD IS WITH ME I AND FOR ME I WILL NOT FEAR IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD- God has given us boldness to take up the assignment . One of the advantages and fruit of having faith in God , is boldness. One thing that God encourages us to have is boldness. Especially for what God has placed in your hands and life. There is a different kind of audacity you have God and when you know that God is with you. Do not be afraid , go forth and be all that God has called you to be. Don’t let nothing hold you back. Go and posses your possession. The world is waiting for your manifestation , nations are tied to you. If you don’t go forth , destinies will be delayed . God has not given us the Spirit fear , but of love and sound mind.
TODAY’S WORD- A PERSON OF FAITH CAN NOT LIVE IN FEAR !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment