Tuesday 11 February 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : RUN TILL THE END

BIBLE FOCUS - Revelation 3:10-12 KJV- Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, i which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

PRAYER: I RECIEVE GRACE TO PRESS ON AND BE STEADFAST. FATHER SEPARATE ME FROM ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE ME MISS IT ON THE LAST DAY. FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO OVERCOME TEMPTATION. FATHER DISSAPOINT THE DEVICES OF THE CRAFTY AGAINST ME. FATHER MAY I NOT BE WANTING IN  ANYTHING GOOD. FATHER RESTORE ME ON THE RIGHT PATH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD-Don't quit, don't be tired, don't give up. God has a great reward for you. Don't let your labour of love be in vain. Stay steadfastly following God. So in the end you shall receive your crown of glory. Christ has promised to keep you safe from temptation of this world. Don't give in, there is grace to overcome. Let patience have it's perfect work in you. You are destined for something bigger than the temptation devil is putting in your face. You can overcome this. Guard your crown, stay in Christ's stead. The glory which shall be revealed in you is greater 

TODAY'S TIP: KEEP YOUR EYES FOCUSED ON THE CROSS! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment