Wednesday 19 February 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD IS FAITHFUL 

BIBLE FOCUS : Psalm 77:9-11- Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.  And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High. I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

PRAYER : FATHER I WANT TO KNOW YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN ALL I DO. IN THE FACE OF THE STORM I SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED. I THINK UPON YOUR FAITHFULNESS AND MY STRENGTH IS RENEWED. I KNOW I AM MARVELOUSLY HELPED BY GOD IN ALL THINGS. I AM NOT STRANDED NOR STALKED, I AM EMPOWERED TO BE MORE AND DO MORE. THE MERCIES OF GOD IS RENEWED UNTO ME FROM DAY TO DAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD-What you are facing doesn't change God from who he is. No matter the phase you are in don't forget that God is the almighty. When you don't have words to say turn your worry to worship and turn that problem to praise. The Psalmist still recognised who God is nonetheless as he searched his heart he began to think about God's faithfulness. This word is speaking to someone today  believe that God is faithful 
See the brighter side of whatever it is you are going through right now by talking and thinking upon God's faithfulness. The more you think upon his faithfulness the smaller that problem becomes. Devil wants you to loose the sense of who you are in God, so he brings situations to discourage your faith. Don't be overwhelmed God is faithful. Remind yourself of who God is beyond that circumstances remember God, don't loose hope 

TODAY'S TIP-  BELIEVE THAT IT IS SETTLED IN HEAVEN AND IT SHALL MADE MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment