Monday 24 February 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : TRIED AND REFINED 

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 66:10-12 KJV- For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried. Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins. Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place

PRAYER- FATHER I SHALL NOT FAIL IN THE TRYING TIMES. I AM BROUGHT OUT OF EVERY OBSTACLE INTO FULFILLMENT. I AM IN MY WEALTHY PLACE. I RISE FROM AFFLICTIONS AND THE MUD OF LIFE. I AM ELEVATED AND RECIEVE MAXIMUM RESULT. I AM BETTER AT EVERY PHASE. GOD'S WONDERS IS EVIDENT IN ME. I SHALL NOT FAIL GOD. I SHALL NOT FAIL MY GENERATION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- The trying times are building us for better days. Most times people view situation from only the negative angle. But know this today that there is beauty in the battle. God knew that there will always be fire so he said, through that fire he will be with you. It is not just a trying time but a training process. How you see it determines what you get from it. God is proving you, it's the process season, greater fays abound, the end of the text in the Bible focus speaks alot about,God not taking you through  what will burn you, it is a refiners fire and God will bring you out beautified 

TODAY'S TIP- EVERY EXPERIENCE IS BUILDING YOU FOR BETTER DAYS! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment