Thursday 20 February 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: UNIQUE PATH

BIBLE FOCUS -Joshua 11:20 KJV-For it was of the Lord to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the Lord commanded Moses.

PRAYER - I AM IN MY PLACE OF VICTORY. I AM NOT A VICTIM I AM A VICTOR. I WEAR THE ARMOUR OF GOD,I CAN'T BE WEIGHED DOWN. I DO NOT FLEE IN FACE OF CHALLENGES, I CARRY THE GREATER INSIDE OF ME THEREFORE I OVERCOME . MY STRENGTH IS NOT DEPENDENT ON MY ABILITY BUT IN THE GRACE OF GOD. I AM DESTINED FOR GREATNESS , I WILL NOT FAIL NOR FALL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: There are battles that happens in people's lives that are uncommon to others. And this is because they themselves are great people. Israel as a  great nation fought most of, if not all of the toughest battle especially when it came to possessing the land that God gave them. There are battles  God brings your way because he has filled you with the anointing for it, and capacity to subdue. Most battles God brings your way are to show how great he is through you. God is saying to you don't dread this battle. I am orchestrating things in your favour. No matter what comes against you, you are going to overcome all. You think things happening to you are mistakes, know that God is aware. Your enemies will fall in their own trap. God is aware of the battles. Trust God and be still

TODAY'S TIP: THE MAP FOR EVERY DESTINY FULFILLING JOURNEY DIFFERS. DON'T COMPARE NOR COMPETE, JUST STAY FOCUSED ON THE PATH GOD IS LEADING YOU ON! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment