Monday 3 February 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : IN HIS NAME

BIBLE FOCUS -Exodus 3:11-14 KJV-And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain. And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

PRAYER : FATHER PLACE YOUR NAME ON ME AND LET ME ATTRACT YOUR GOODNESS . FATHER TAKE AWAY EVERY THING IN ME THAT HAS BECOME SHAME, BY YOUR NAME CLOTH ME QITH HONOUR . I HAVE GOOD SPEED IN MY ENDEAVOUR. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. I AM AN OVERCOMER AND NOT OVERCOMED. I LEAD AND LIVE BY THE LIGHT OF GOD. I MOVE WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF THE I AM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD - Your name and presence becomes significant when God is with you. That is why you must move with God's instruction. You can do little or nothing without God with you. Your name is just a name until God places his name on you. God sent Moses with his name ahead of him. When God's name speaks for you every other thing bows to you. The name of the Lord is the confidence you should move with. The Bible says they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. He gives you grace and courage to stand against any authority. Following God's instruction is priority to manifesting in destiny. Move with the confidence knowing that God is with you and you are following his lead. Before you take that step or make that decision be sure that God the I am sent you because his name is relevance of your life. 

TODAY'S TIP: THE NAME OF JESUS TAKES YOU BEYOND THE LIMITS! 

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment