Thursday 27 February 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SOMETHING MORE THAN GOLD 

BIBLE FOCUS - Acts 3:2-6 KJV
And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; [3] Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

PRAYER- TODAY I RAISE MY DESIRE ABOVE EVERY LIMITATION. I RECIEVE THE POSSIBILITIES IN CHRIST JESUS. I ACCESS MORE THAN ENOUGH. I RECIEVE THE ETERNAL THAT IS IN CHRIST. I RECIEVE SOLUTION TO MY DAILY NEEDS. I SHALL NOT MISS MY BLESSING. I ACCESS THE NEW LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS.I HAVE THE ETERNAL BEYOND SILVER AND GOLD,AMEN !

WORD- Whatever God gives is always beyond what money can buy, from creation to salvation, to breath and more. The gift of God to man is more of eternal than material .Most times the things we ask God is temporary, but what God wants to to give is eternally satisfying. The lame man was seeking alms but the disciples gave him what can  help get more than was asking for. He was asking for less but God had more for him. You may be asking for silver and gold but God wants to bless you with generational blessing. That which enables you live life in abundance. God is paving the way to make you have the life he has promised you. You are thinking of now but God is paving the way to your future. 

TODAY'S TIP- ALL IS AVAILABLE IN JESUS CHRIST. ALL THAT HE GIVES IS ETERNALLY SATISFYING! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment