Friday 1 May 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MANIFESTING GRACE 

BIBLE FOCUS - 2 COR 12:9-Three times I did that, and then he told me,My grace is enough; it's all you need.My strength comes into its own in your weakness.Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. 

PRAYER- FATHER BE GLORIFIED IN ME. LET MY WEAKNESS NOT BECONE A BARRIER TO MOVING FORWARD. FATHER HELP ME TO OPERATE AND FUNCTION BY GRACE.  I RECIEVE THE GRACE THAT NEGATES IMPOSSIBILITIES. I MOUNT HIGH ON THE WINGS OF GRACE AND I DO WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT WERE MY LIMITATIONS. I DO FAR BETTER IN THIS MONTH AND I LIVE BEYOND THE EXPECTATIONS OF MEN. MY EXPERIENCE SPEAKS OUTSTANDING RESULT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: I rarely hear people talk about grace in their weakness like they do in their strength. More of grace they speak is when the victory is won than when the battle is on. But you have to know that grace is Christ glorified in our weakness. It helps us to understand that we need God. It puts us in need of God than self. When you leverage on grace you do more, because it is Christ manifesting himself in you. You need to understand that the place of grace is what enables us in times of weakness and need. When you manifest grace you manifest Christ. It is saying that God's strength is greater than my weakness and can help me pull through every circumstances of life. Grace is saying that you don't have to struggle through any circumstances by your strength, when you can manifest grace. Grace is saying you are more with God. Grace is saying, that bill can be paid, on the bill of grace. You have to come under the canopy of Grace. Understanding that there is more you can do when you let God through. Manifesting Grace is Christ manifesting in you. You must not always see those weak times as negative but Christ glorifying. That the power of Christ be made manifest in your weakness. Grace settles it all. Grace is Christ Jesus taking the glory over the situation of your life.

TODAYS TIP: IN YOUR TIME OF NEED, CHRIST IS REVEALED BY GRACE.LET GOD! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment