Monday 25 May 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE LORD MY HELP

BIBLE FOCUS- Isaiah 57:13 KJV-When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them : but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;

PRAYER - FATHER FORGIVE ME ANYWAY I HAVE SEEKED HELP FROM STRANGE PLACES. FATHER TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM ESTRANGED PATH. FATHER SHOW ME MERCY. FATHER I LAY MY TRUST IN YOU CONTINUALLY.I ENTER INTO THE CONVENEAT OF SAFETY AND PEACE. I DECLARE THAT MY SOURCE IS JESUS AND IN HIM I HAVE EVERYTHING. FATHER I TURN BACK TO YOU ANYWHERE I HAVE E FALLEN SHORT OF YOUR GLORY. I SHALL SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING. I SHALL NOT BE BLOWN AWAY WITH THE WIND. WHAT IS MINE ENTER INTO MY HANDS AND MANIFEST IN JESUS NANE, AMEN! 

WORD: There is no help outside God. The absolute help a man can get is in God. How can you run to the things made with hands when you have a God who created all things. When you have aGod who created all things. When you realise how magnificient God is you will realise how small that problem is. The reason why that challenge keep escalating is because you are seeking help from the wrong place. Lean not on your own understanding, let God direct you. God will never give you a burden. When he says cast it all on him, it means don't worry about it I will take care of things  Your faith is a pass key to access things in the spirit when you connect your heart to the right source you get the best result.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN NOT MANIFEST THE FRUIT OF SONSHIP OUTSIDE THE FATHER. YOU NEED TO STAY IN THE VINE TO MANIFEST THE FRUIT .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment