Sunday 10 May 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :  SURRENDER IT TO GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS - Nehemiah 1:3-4 KJV
And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire. And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven,Nehemiah 1:11 KJV
O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer.

PRAYER - FATHER I SURRENDER MY ALL TO YOU. I REDEDICATE MYSELF IN SUBMISSION TO YOUR WILL. YOU ARE THE GIVER OF MY LIFE PLEASE TAKE CONTROL OF MY AFFAIRS. YOU ARE MY BEGINNING, AND  END AND THE ONE MY LIFE IS CENTERED ON.YOU KNOW IT ALL LORD. I AM YOURS LORD AND YOU ARE MINE. FATHER YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BRING SOLUTION TO ME. I TRUST YOU NEVER TO GO WRONG IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: Prayer Is a solution for direction. When you are in a fix, turn to God and let Him fix you. Anxiety doesn't settle things, take your burdens to God. When you turn to God he carries the burden and light of possibility is revealed. You can't look for solution in the hands of the one who didn't give you life .when you pray you are saying to God my life is in your hands you the giver of my life take control. God will never shut His ears when you submit the life he has given you into His hands and through this there is clarity and solution. IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL GOD IS STIL THE WAY !!!!

TODAY'S TIP- WHO BETTER TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE THAN THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU LIFE. CAN YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY SAY JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment