Friday 8 May 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : FOCUS ON GOD

BIBLE FOCUS - John 5:7 KJV- The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

PRAYER- FATHER MAY I NEVER ALLOW THE DISSAPOINTMENT OF MEN WEIGH ME DOWN. TEACH ME HOW TO WALK THROUGH LIFE INDEPENDENTLY DEPENDENT ON YOU. NOTHING SHALL BE ABLE TO FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF GOD UPON ME. I DEVELOP THE GRACE SHIELD THAT ENABLES ME OVERCOME MY  WEAKNESSES. FATHER SEND ME THE RIGHT PEOPLE. FATHER TAKE ME TROUGH NEW SEASONS OF LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: It's no doubt that God sends people into our lives for different purpose. The impotent man said to Jesus; Sir I have no man. Not like people where not passing but none was willing to help  him out. Truth is as much as most time solution come in human form, it is expedient that you don't blame people for not helping you. What you need is to go to God and let him send you the right people, until God sends you your people or that helper, you have no man!  I know someone is in that phase of their lives that the more you pursue people the more they become distant, hey! Turn to God and that situation will have a new turn. I see God sending you, your own people.

TODAY'S TIP- WITH GOD COMES EVERY OTHER THING YOU NEED. YOUR FOCUS SHOULD BE GOD FIRST ! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment