Saturday 9 May 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:FOCUS ON GOD

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 62:5-6 KJV- My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation h is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

PRAYER- FATHER MY EXPECTATIONS IS FROM YOU I SHALL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED. MY GAZE IS ON YOU JESUS. I RECIEVE HELP FROM ABOVE. GOD CONNECTS ME TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND POSITION ME IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. CIRCLE OF DISSAPOINTMENT IS DESTROTED FROM MY LIFE. I ENTER INTO MY SEASON OF EXTRAORDINARY MANIFESTATION. I AM NOT MOVED BY THE WATERS OF LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!! 

WORD: The moment you shift your expectations from God, the heart begins to feel dissapointed. The Bible says put not your trust in man in whom there is no help. Help only came from God, because the heart of men are in His hands. So it is important that you fix your gaze on God. When God is your focus no matter the distraction you will not be distracted. The best person to lay your trust in, is God of all flesh, the father of all possibilities. You can't trust God and be put to shame. Let your faith be turned to God. If you are tired of feeling dissapointed then turn to the God of all flesh capable of appointing you for greater things. 

TODAY'S TIP- WHEN YOUR GAZE IS FIXED ON JESUS, YOU CAN NEVER BE DISSAPOINTED. FOCUS ON GOD!!! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment