Tuesday 14 November 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DIVINE OBEDIENCE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 89:31-32 KJVIf they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; [32] Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

PRAYER- FATHER LAY YOUR HANDS UPON ME AND SHOW ME MERCY. FATHER VISIT ME WITH YOUR MERCY. I WILL NOT SUFFER THE SINS OF MY FORE FATHERS . I ENJOY SUFFICIENCY OF GOD. GOD HAS LAID HELP FOR ME . THE ENEMY WILL NOT MAKE A CARICARTURE OF ME. I RECEIVE GRACE TO STAY IN LINE WITH GOD. EVERYTHING IS WORKING FOR MY GOOD. HELP HAS COME FOR ME . I WILL NOT SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE SINS OF MY FATHERS IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

WORD- Repeated disobedience will attract divine consequence . Obedience can not be over emphasised. You can not say you love God and know him and not obey. Infact your life can not function outside the ordinance of God.Obedience brings blessings, disobedience brings the wrath of God . You can not miss it when you choose to follow God just as He is . Some of us are suffering from the disobedience of those who have gone before us .

TODAY’S WORD- WHEN PRAYING FOR OPEN DOOR UNDERSTAND THAT ONE OF THE MAJOR SECRET IS OBEDIENCE TO GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment