Wednesday 22 November 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my best days are before me 

I walk into every good thing that God has placed before me

I will see the evidence of the Lords mercy 

My waiting is not in vain , I am duely rewarded 

 

I declare that  I step into the blessings that can not be contended with 

God is drawing blessing , good news and favour to me 

I wear the robe of mercy 

I am not where i used to be , God has moved me forward 

 

I declare that miracles that silences past mistakes is happening to me 

I step bodly into everything that God has for me 

I am in my new season and new level 

I step forward and move higher 

Whatever cam not stop God will not stop us 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment