Wednesday 15 November 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- YOU CARRY SOMETHING 


BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 24:19 KJVOut of Jacob shall come he that shall have dominion, and shall destroy him that remaineth of the city.

PRAYER- I AM NOT ORDINARY I CARRY GOD ON MY INSIDE. I BIRTH FORTH GREATNESS IN THE NANE OF JESUS . I MANIFEST WHAT GOD HAS PLACED INSIDE OF ME. I WILL NOT MISS MY MARK. THE HELP OF GOD IS AVAILABLE FOR ME. I WALK IN DOMINION AND POWER . I AM A SEED WITH GOOD HARVEST. MY LOINS BIRTH FORTH GREAT THINGS. GOD IS DOING THE MIRACULOUS IN ME AND THROUGH ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- Your loins carry greatness , birth it everyday in the place of prayer . God has made a convenant with every individual, either knowing or unknowing to us.  We carry something that is needed in this world and must be birthed. Don’t joke with life and destiny, there is something God has put inside of you. As seeds we have harvest of blessedness inside of us waiting to break forth. Ask God what to help you see that He has placed inside of you. The Bible says the world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. You carry something that you must allow to die . Birth it through prayers and staying connected to God .

TODAY’S WORD- GOD CREATED YOU FOR A PURPOSE  AND HAS PUT GREATNESS ON YOUR INSIDE.!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment