Wednesday 15 November 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that whatever is lacking in my life God has supplied  it 

I am the child of the all sufficient God therefore i shall not lack no good thing

Any area in my life that has not been functioning well , receive the supply to function well

The Lord has visited me 


I declare that i have an encounter of heavenly surplus and supply 

The rain of Gods sufficient supply has rained over me 

I have what i need

My request receive supply of heavenly answers 


I declare that i am the delivered from the snare of lack of good thing 

God has taken over the supply of my good thing 

The supply of good things shall not cease in my life 

I have abundance 

In Jesus name  i have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment