Thursday 23 November 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - REST BUT DON’T QUIT


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 2:2 KJVAnd on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

PRAYER- FATHER I RECEIVE PEACE AND GRACE TO REST . I WILL NOT BE TROUBLED NOR LET THIS WORLD TAKE MY PEACE. I RECEIVE GRACE TO BE AT PEACE AND TAKE MY REST IN GOD. MY FEET WILL NIT BE MOVED . GOD HAS TAKEN OVER MY WORRIES.  I WILL NOT MISS THE MARK, I WILL NOT QUIT. THE LORD HAS TAKEN CONTROLOF EVEEYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME. MY HELP IS IN GOD. HEAVEN HAS RAISED HELP FOR ME AND I HAVE PEACE AND JOY ON ALL SIDES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 
WORD- Rest is not the same thing as quitting , there is a need to rest. Even God rested , learn to take breaks , it will help you see the beauty of how far you have come and what next you need to do. Take rest but don’t quit. Don’t let anyone guilt trip you , rest is good , but don’t quit. Rest helps to replay and re-strategise. Rest beloved and cast all your cares on God !

TODAY’S WORD- REST IS PART OF GOD’S PLAN FOR HUMANITY. REST BUT DON’T QUIT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment