Wednesday 15 November 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE HELP OF GOD 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 86:17 KJVShew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
PRAYER- FATWHR THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HELPING ME . TODAY I SPEAK THE HELP OF GOD OVER MY LIFE . I WILL NOT LACK DIVINE HELP AND COMFORT. THE LORD HAS COMFORTED ME ON ALL SIDES. IRECEIVE MIRACLE  THAT SILENCES THE WICKED . MY LIFE HAS BECOME AN EVIDENCE OF THE HELP OF GOD . I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED RATHER MY ENEMY WILL BE PUT TO SHAME . I CAN NOT FAIL FOR GOD IS MY HELP . I AMMORE THAN A CONQUEROR BY THE HELP OF GOD, IN JESUS IN JESUS 

WORD- Walking  with God requires that you learn from Him daily and allow Him nurture you. God can not help you if you don’t submit toHim. You can only experience God when you stay connected to Him. This is the cry of the psalmist saying God make me your show room. But how can God make you His show room while you are running from Him. The help and comfort you need can only be in God’s secure hands. The help of God is what you need , the victory and all you need is encapsulated in the help of God. If God has released His help over you , even the physical men can’t see you . It is the help of God that makes you visible to men .

TODAY’S WORD- THE HELPOF GOD IS THE ESSENCE OF OUR LIFE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment