Thursday 11 July 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-LET GOD CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE 


BIBLE FOCUS-Deuteronomy 1:41-42 KJVThen ye answered and said unto me, We have sinned against the Lord, we will go up and fight, according to all that the Lord our God commanded us. And when ye had girded on every man his weapons of war, ye were ready to go up into the hill. [42] And the Lord said unto me, Say unto them, Go not up, neither fight; for I am not among you; lest ye be smitten before your enemies.

PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME WALK THIS JOURNEY CALLED LIFE. I WILL NOT WALK OUTSIDE OF YOUR WILL NOR TURN ASIDE OF YOUR WAY. I WALK IN THE FOOTSTEP OF JESUS. I WALK WITH GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND GOD IS MY STILL WATERS. EVERYTHING ALIGNS WITH GOD IN ME. THE LORD FIGHT FOR ME AND I HOLD MY PEACE. THROUGH GOD I PREVAIL. EVERYTHING WORKS IN GOD’S ORDER FOR MY LIFE.NOTHING IN Y LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-Don’t  follow emotions , follow God! Do not go where God is not leading you. The best way to select your battles is through the help of God. They were ready to go and fight but God said to them, halt, it ain’t time to go yet. What is leading you determines the result you see. Commit your ways unto God and He will direct your path. The secret of success is shutting the noise and listening to God.You can not fail with God by your side.What voice you are listening to determines what is leading you. With God you can not make mistakes. Choose God and He will help you choose your battle.

TODAY’S WORD-WITH GOD YOU WIN !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment