Thursday 4 July 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TRUST GOD !!!


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 31:1 KJVIn thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU , YOU ARE MY HELP AND DELIVERER . LORD JESUS MY HOPE IS RELIANT ON YOU . I KNOW I AM HELPED , DELIVERED AND FAVOURED. I SEE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN ALL I DO. I SEE GLORY AND NOT SHAME , MY COAST IS ENLARGED. BECAUSE MY TRUST IS IN GOD I FLOURISH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD-Trusting God gives you boldness. Trusting God is absolute confidence. You can not trust God and see Shame. When you trust God things work for your good. You must have a confidence boost in God that with Him everything is settled. You can be rest assured in Him as your deliverer. Do not fret about what the situation holds , be confident about who God is. 

TODAY’ WORD-DON’T SPEAK IN FEAR SPEAK IN FAITH!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment