Monday 15 July 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-REBUKE THE WIND


BIBLE FOCUS-Mark 4:39-40 KJVAnd he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. [40] And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

PRAYER - IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I REBUKE THE WIND. I REBUKE WHATEVER IS TROUBLING MY LIFE. I REBUKE WHATEVER IS STANDING AGAINST MY RISING . I REBUKE WHATEVER IS AGAINST MY PEACE. I REBUKE THE GIANTS ON MY WAY AND I DECLARE PEACE BE STILL . NOTHING IS PERMITTED TO LAY EVIL HOLD ON ME. MY HEART IS FILLED WITH FAITH AND NOT FEAR. JESUS HAS TAKEN OVER MY SITUATION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-Wind represents problem that try’s to shake your faith and check how rooted you are , what you are to do is to rebuke it . Wind can be any kind of challenge that steals your peace, joy and happiness, wind can be delay, barriness, set back or what have you. Let your faith rise above the storm, don’t let fear be your first response , let your faith rise, rebuke the wind. Let your faith in God bring calmness to your heart.

TODAY’S WORD-FAITH OVER FEAR !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment