Wednesday 17 July 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-BIND THE STRONG MAN

BIBLE FOCUS-Mark 3:27 KJV-No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

PRAYER -I OVERCOME EVERY EVIL AUTHORITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I REBUKE EVERY SPOILER.  I DISARM EVERY EVIL HANDS . I MOVE INTO MY PREPARED PLACE. I TAKE OVER BY THE AUTHORITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS. THE DEVIL WILL NOT TAKE WHAT IS MINE. WHAT HAS BEEN STOLEN HAS BEEN RESTORED. I MOVE WITH THE AUTHORITY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-You need God to overcome evil. You can not win without God. Your winning ability is in God. You need God has an higher authority to overcome whatever situation. God is the authority over authorities. You need the authority of God to overcome evil. You can only only overcome darkness with light. That’s why when we pray we bind every evil authority in the name of Jesus. We can not win any battle except through Jesus. 

TODAY’S WORD- THE AUTHORITY OF JESUS IS THE GREATEST AUTHORITY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment