Thursday 25 July 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DO NOT BE ENVIOUS 


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 37:11,18 KJVAnd his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying. [18] And when they saw him afar off, even before he came near unto them, they conspired against him to slay him.

PRAYER-IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF ENVY. I COME AGAINST SATANIC CONSPIRACY AND CONSPIRATORS. I DISCONNECT MYSELF FROM ENVIOUS ALIGNMENT. I RECEIVE THE GRACE TO BUILD IN LOVE SND SUPPORT OTHERS. I AM A LIGHT ABD I WILL LET OTHERS SHINE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-Envy births conspiracy ! Be careful of envious people and be careful of being envious. Know that as you grow in life know that there are people that will be envious about you. When you see others shinning know that it’s their season. Don’t accommodate envy in anyway. Envy is a spirit and most conspiracy aren’t justifiable they are bore out of envy. Envy kills progress and the vision of a person. Rebuke the spirit of envy! 

TODAY’S WORD-DIMMING OTHERS LIGHT WILL NOT MAKE YOU SHINE BRIGHTER !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment