BIBLE FOCUS- John 8:41-44 KJVYe do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. [42] Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. [43] Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. [44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
PRAYER - FATHER HELP ME TO LIVE LIKE YOU DAILY AND TO BE OBEDIENT TO YOU. TEACH ME THE PATTERNS OF THE SPIRIT. LET ME ABIDE DAILY IN YOU. HELP ME LORD TO PRODUCE THE RIGHT FRUIT. I CHOOSE TO WALK IN THE WAYS OF GOD, AND PRODUCE GOOD FRUIT. I CHOOSE THE PATTERNS OF THE SPIRIT THAT IS IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE WILL OF GOD. I LOVE WHAT GOD LOVES AND HATE WHAT HE HATES. MY LIFE GIVE PRAISE TO GOD. MY WILL IS COMPLETELY IN ALIGNMENT WITH GOD. I AM THE SEED OC RIGHTEOUSNESS, I PRODUCE GLORY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD-The works of who ye obey is the children of who you are. Obedience has a way of tailoring our lives . Children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right! Means that there is a wrong kind of obedience, means when we obey wrongly we walk in the wrong direction . Who you obey speaks alot about what you believe in and shows the path you are on . Obedience shapes the pattern of your life , and who you obey determines how the pattern of your life will go. The seed you produce shows the vine you are connected to. Your planting determines your growth. Choose you this day who you will serve! Obedience shows the path you have choosen and affects the seed you produce. Who is your father ?
TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN NOT BE IN THE SPIRIT AND WORK THE DEEDS OF THE FLESH !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment