Thursday, 30 July 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  THE BEAUTY OF GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 48:1-2 KJVGreat is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. [2] Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

PRAYER -FATHER THANK YOU FOR BEING MY GOD. THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME THE WAY YOU DO. THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME KINDNESS. FATHER I ASK THAT YOU STEP INTO MY SITUATION. I ASK THAT YOU GIVE ME BEAUTY FOR ASHES. FATHER I ASK THAT YOU MAKE MY LIFE BEAUTIFUL. I ASK THAT YOU CHANGE MY STORY FOR THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME. FATHER BE GLORIFIED IN MY LIFE AND LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ON ME. I RECEIVE THE JOY OF THE LORD. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING JOY TO MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD-God brings beauty out of situation. A message out of a mess. Dance over that situation and let the beauty of God arise in you. No matter how ugly a situation looks, it can turn when God steps in ,God is the one that gives you beauty. When God steps in , Joy steps in . God is who you need . That situation needs more of God, not more of you strength or more of your efforts, you have done more if that and it still didn’t work. Why not let God step in and do what Him alone can do . Need I remind you that Gid is great and can do great things, that situation isn’t greater than Him. The enemy came to steal , to kill and to destroy but God gave us His son to restore all that .

TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS THE BEAUTY OF YOUR LIFE!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SUPxmTlfv6Y7x6GslkYbKc9RU-kswBqh

No comments:

Post a Comment